Friday, June 20, 2014

Page From My Writing Journal

Hey there!

Today I wanted to share a couple pages from my writing journal. Keeping a writing journal has been very cathartic for my process. I started the journal as partly a requirement for a graduate writing workshop but continued it because I found it kept me accountable. It became sad to have to report when I did not write, but soon, I gained momentum as the semester progressed. So now, even as the summer months approach, I still find myself using this journal to document my progress and setbacks.

Here is a page from the early days when writing was slow (Click the image to read the entry) :


Here is a page from one of the later entries.





About the notebook: This is a Bombay Brown leather bound hand-sewn A5 journal I purchased from Barnes and Noble.

 
Favorite things about it:

  • Tan pages
  • Leather tie 
  • The stamps I use don't bleed through.
  • Use mainly felt-tip extra-fine point gel pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment